الأربعاء، 21 نوفمبر 2012

Week 1

 
At the first day, I arrived on time at 8:00, as I told that the working hours from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. I met the HR manager Ms. Afra, she recorded my personal information and printed the trainee form for me. After that she introduced me to my supervisor from the finance department Ms. Alya Suroor and my colleagues in finance department.
The offices environment is open to each other, all separated with glass not walls.
Luckily, I had my own disk that they prepared it previously for their trainees, I was provided with all stationary needed to start working.
Another good thing that the HR department is next to ours, so  it is easier for me to ask them anything or request any help from them.
On the first week, Ms. Alya taught me the following:-
·         Printing the daily reports of membership and attestations
·         Checking the daily membership revenue’s reports – Kind of auditing
·         Checking the daily attestations revenue’s reports – Kind of auditing
·         Filing the daily reports of membership and attestations
·         Filing the receipts in ascending order ( from smaller to bigger ) using the serial number of each receipts
·         Noting the missing receipts of every report on sticky notes
·         Noting the misreported receipts (the receipts has different total than the report or the company name of a receipt doesn’t match what is included in the report)  
And throughout the first week I was doing all of the above specially the auditing.
Problems I faced:
* Parking : the chamber’s  parking was always full, on the first days the security guy didn’t recognizes me as a trainee, so he didn’t let me in with the staff parking, and I had to look for a park near the chamber.
 
* The daily reports are not done daily, there are reports from August! So they gave me too much reports to check, asking me to finish it as fast as I can, they gave me bunches of reports and receipts to check, and that was over my capabilities limit for me. However, I did my best to finish as many as I can, and I managed to finish a lot.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق