الأربعاء، 28 نوفمبر 2012

Week 2


For the second week my work plan was the following:

 


·         Checking the daily membership revenue's reports (as I mentioned it is not only for the actual date, it is from August till November)

·         Checking the daily attestations revenue's reports (reports of the months 8-9-10-11)

·         Reviewing the daily cash payment vouchers for the attestations section

·         Reviewing the daily cash payment vouchers for the membership section

·         Printing the total revenues of the membership and attestations from the accounting program

·         Filing the receipts in ascending order ( from smaller to bigger ) using the serial number of each receipts

·         Noting the missing receipts of every report on sticky notes

·         Noting the misreported receipts (the receipts has different total than the report or the company name of a receipt doesn’t match what is included in the report)  

 

Problems

 

I faced 2 problems, the first one when I had 2 projects to submit at the same date, so I had to go to college to meet my colleagues, and I missed one working day for that, and I sent an sms to my supervisor but I didn't talk with the HR department about my absence, so they phoned me that day. So if anything happen next time I will let them know also. The Second problem is same as the first week, that the reports were too much for me to finish it all and I couldn’t finish it all. But I still tried my best to finish as many as I can.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق